Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Bring out the animal in you at Whales & Friends


So this is my first blog and i would like to talk a little about who i am. I am a freshman in college and my first semester is almost over. Finals are next week. I have a beautiful girlfriend i love spending time with. I am a christian and love to fellowship with other Christians and grow closer to God. I love doin stuff online while i listen to my favorite christian bands right now I'm listin to Relient K. I am an Eagle Scout and love to go camping, rock climbing and rappelling, fishing, and sometimes outside work like splitting wood. I have ok grades A's and B's but i procrastinate way too much. I have a dog named Katy and a cat named Mayday. I love to grow plants and have a vegetable garden in spring. I always wish i had more time to do things outside which would be easier if I didn't procrastinate as much. well i guess that's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment