Tuesday, December 16, 2008





I'm like sooooo glad my Government final is over!!! 2 more to go i think college algebra is tomorrow and computers in modern society is Thursday morning then I'll be done!!! woo!!! I'm in the calf for lunch right now lol we had mac and cheese and chicken nuggets and fries and grilled cheese and rice and pizza. Everyone was all crazy at lunch and they were all talkin about someone who smelled like ice cream and me and Michael were like riiiight. lol I was up kinda late last night studyin for Government i got to bed at 4:30 :P i got up ok though so its cool. I need to do somethin today cuz i was pretty bored yesterday. ooo so i was in the library last night and was wanderin around lookin at the books on the shelves and a lot of them looked brand new, but they were from the 50's and 60's old encyclopedias and stuff some were from the 30's and there were 2 books from 1910 its like lol yea no one ever opens these books.

9 days till christmas!!!!!! Turn on the radio!!! and go elf yourself
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

No comments:

Post a Comment