Friday, December 12, 2008




Ok its 11:30 I'm awake. Its a little bit warmer that yesterday. umm i got most of my portfolio done last night i just need to figure out a few of the sources and how its supposed to go in the binder thing. The bonfire was fun we burned books lol then we watched a movie. Today I want to get some of my Government take home questions done and i need to take care of my meal plan for next semester. I really need to do alot of studying this weekend but I hope i get to spend some time with Haley <3. 13 days till Christmas!! woot! :) I'm still trying to get more people to read my blog sooo idk if your reading this tell your friends!!! lol come read about me!!! post comments too everyone likes comments you could tell me what i should talk about more or just stop by to say hi or you can always leave prayer requests I would be happy to pray for. I hope everyone has a great day!! Merry Christmas in 13 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment