Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dad tried to get me to go eat out last night and I resisted cuz i'd never lose weight with that kinda food lol. I ended up not even eating dinner after I passed out at like 7 and slept 13 hours waking up for church and hour early. Got up acouple times in the night to drink water I've been doing that alot lately. I'll wake up really thirsty and have to go find water. I'm really thirsty right now too. Guess I'll have to start keeping a gallon of water in my room.  So I'm trying to feel plant inspired again for awhile. I need to clean off the shelf in my room and plant some seeds and see how fast I can get them to grow. Maybe get some fruit off them b4 winter. Maybe some late watermelons :D
As of right now hmm 183-184 pounds? ok i'll take that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment