Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally Christmas Break!!!

I finished my Macro final finally!

lol So now i'm left to clean the house up a bit and pack and go home. Last night Me and Tom went to Taco Bell and talked for awhile over a few chicken burritos. Tom called mom and apparently freaked her out when he said "Sam is being held hostage at Taco Bell" lol he thought she would recognize his voice and know that he cant be serious :P So if I ever get everything packed I'll leave for home tonight. Hopefully i'll have time to get some good work done on the garden *looks over at his garden hoe, dirt rake, and ax laying on the couch* Its pretty quite around campus right now, but Lisa is still at the girls house so I at least I know i'm not the only one left here lol. If I get home and make myself get around to doing something productive I may actually have something interesting to blog about. Until then I'm just blogging away while I pack and heat up yesterdays homemade cheese dip and blast a little Gaelic Storm on the surround sound system.

No comments:

Post a Comment