Saturday, March 6, 2010

Homework, midterms, and life

Today..wow by the end of the day I never really remember the morning. It feels like months ago. Didnt have a clue what my professor was talking about in Chem lecture after that I grabbed some food and worked on Chem homework taking a break to go to zoo lecture. I then grabbed my Chem work and rushed back to the science building to check out this chemistry help session thing. It was pretty cool I got my work done!!! Now i've got to work on understanding it more. Nerf gun fight was fun my nerf gun totally rules. Hobnobbing was good lots of people and fun times. Got my Physical geology quiz done and soon to go to bed for a long day of hopefully completely writting a paper and studying? Tomorrow. If my grades were a plant they would be a sycamore tree. Cuz they just look sick more :/ hope that can change soon.

15 comments:

  1. That video is kind of retarded...lol. I'm glad your getting your work done! YAYS! Okay...anyway, hope this next week is better. And if it's not...well, maybe the next one will be. I don't know how that's gonna help you feel better, but I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols I hope your hopes come true!!! I need a good week. Im trying to not be so gloomy all the time :- /

    ReplyDelete
  3. im trying!!! i totally need a supernatural and ice cream hot chocolate night O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh, ooohhh! You should!! Those are amazing! I'm getting ready to rewatch episode 4 since I slept through it last time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea their no fun by ur self though you Marcus and Amy should join me and Anthony :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. IDK. Probably not...You boys are weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww dont be mean to Anthony and Marcus their not that mean! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe I was specifically talking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um....I whole heartedly disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lols and tell me why you think im weird exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, I'm pretty sure that would take all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stop being confused. She does like you as much as she thinks she does. And you are patient. Just take a second to regroup....And no, you're not ready.

    ReplyDelete